During my career I’ve managed hundreds of Information Security projects from a commercial perspective for Corsaire, a leading Information Security consultancy. Many of these projects were for large blue chip organisations with a mixture of different maturity levels, seeking consultancy services anywhere between a penetration test of an in-house application, to a physical security assessment of a 3rd party data centre. I have assisted many organisations in developing a programme of activities to deliver a significant improvement in their ability to thwart many types of attack, and also reach legal and tick-box goals such as PCI DSS compliance. My responsibilities included, but not limited to the following:
- Organising Project Scoping
- Proposing the agreed scope and commercial aspects to the client
- Organising commercial paperwork to adhere to legal requirements
- Overseeing the resource scheduling and delivery of the project
- Issuing assessment results and other project deliverables
- Organising aftercare, presentations and post testing support
In addition I was also the Project Manager for several internal initiatives which can be found on other pages under ‘Projects’.