Corsaire’s recruitment process required formal structure so I managed the initiative to create a defined hiring process. The project included:
- Determining our preferred job posting methods (Linkedin, Agencies etc)
- Introduction of an application form for initial candidate consideration
- Introduction of candidate psychometric profiling and DBS checks
- Standardising the interviewing process for consistency
- Training and handover processes defined
- Reference checking procedures
- Documenting and supplying the new process information to all hiring managers
- Updating relevant HR material e.g. Offer Letters, Company Handbooks
As a result of the changes that were implemented, Corsaire was able to streamline their hiring process across all teams; saving hiring manager’s time, producing a higher calibre of candidate during the interview process and increasing the employee retention rate.
Based on client feedback, Corsaire decided to do a visual rebrand which would represent the company’s culture and be more aesthetically pleasing and recognisable. The project included:
- Organising initial customer feedback
- Working with design agencies to develop a brand visual
- Including Competitive Advantage / Value Propositions to the new brand
- All Marketing Documentation refreshed : Website, Flyers, Brochures etc
- Internal and Client Facing documentation to be updated
- Brand release event for our clients
The brand update had extremely positive results, which were proven though client feedback surveys and a significant increase in client referrals and recommendations post-update.
Creating a process to enable Corsaire to save time and provide consistency during a tender process. The project included:
- Determining the current win ratio
- Creating template answers for commonly asked questions in tenders
- Determining our criteria for deciding whether we wish to participate in the tender. Is it good business for us?
- Creating bid planning options to highlight our competitive edge
- Enabling ways to submit template responses in multiple formats and methods
- Creating a bid team consisting of technical and commercial personnel to be responsible for overseeing all tender activities
By developing a strategy to determine which tenders would provide value to the company, it enabled Corsaire to effectively manage their resources and obtain a higher win ratio.